1) Some kid put a broken shard in my kiddie pool when I was eight, and I didn’t see it before I jumped in. It sliced open my upper thigh and I needed 10 stitches.
2) I cried the first time I saw Santa Claus.
3) My earliest dream was about Tigger chasing me through the Hundred Acre Wood with an axe.
4) I played with snails. They amused me.
5) MUD PIES!
6) I used to hold my mom’s hand on escalators because they scared me.
7) Me and my friends used to play “Digimon” at recess and pretend we were Digidestined fighting off evil Digimon. We even made our own crests. It was awesome. Dorky, but awesome.